CLUSTERING ONLINE EVENT “RAW MATERIALS IN EUROPE: How to improve the recycling of secondary raw materials in Europe with the Norwegian ecosystem as an example”
- 20 Sep 2022
- 06 Oct 2022
- CET - ONLINE
The event aims at providing an overview of the actual raw materials situation in Europe, starting from the Norwegian perspective, as well as the training, education and academia perspectives. The half-day online event will gather representatives across the value chain of raw materials: Raw material suppliers, processing companies, end-users and recyclers, along with academia, research institutes, key players of the industrial sector with best practices and representatives from EU funded projects with innovative ideas.
- 1. Representative from EIT RM / EIT RM alliance.
- 2. Gabriella Tranell, Coordinator of SisAl Pilot and SisAl slag projects, will provide an overview if the SisAl approaches.
- 3. Benjamin RAVARY (R&D Director – Business Unit Manganese Alloys at Eramet) will give a 15 min talk to introduce the industrial approach.
- 4. Maria Wallin, coordinator of HydroMetEC, will discuss hydrometallurgy from an education / training sector perspective.
- 5. One selected Startup showing new approach
- Panel discussion/ Mr Anastasios Kladis